THE NEW AUTOMATIC MULTI-METAL POWDER COATING LINE
Electrostatic painting for industrial components of iron steel and aluminum
ANALKO Aluminium Industry started its electrostatic painting of metal surfaces in Romania in 2004 transferring an experience of more than 40 years from the mother company in Greece. After 12 years of a successful involvement in the Romanian market, ANALKO introduces a new multi-metal automatic electrostatic field painting line. It is housed in its own building corps of 10,000 square meters and was built in accordance with the strictest existing technological equipment and environmental friendly systems. It has a high capacity for covering large and small components (small screws from the elements with lengths up to 4 meters). It features a fully automatic coating line: 6 step spray cleaning with nanoceramic technology, dryer, 2 new generation electrostatic paint booths, 4 robots, each with 4 guns, and in terms of colors, there is a wide, extremely wide, color range from leading international suppliers, DUPONT, TIGER, AKZO NOBEL, NEOKEM but also in colors RAL Classic and RAL colors. ANALKO promotes MAT, Sagra, wood imitations and other special colors are also available upon customers request.
Powder coating – Technical details
In order to solve the problems in covering castings, the company developed and applied surface treatments before painting (deburring, grinding, etc.) and special chemical processes.Two liquid paint booths equipped with two robots and a last generation oven to ensure proper polymerization of the powder. The company can meet all requirements for iron surface protection because technology has complete chemical pre-processing such as know-how and relevant experience to perform deburring, etching, fosfateting, iron and zinc, by dipping or spraying. Powder coating is achieved by using certified international manufacturers, in order to meet the high standards of production, automatically apply two layers of different powder coatings which provide the highest degree of protection for components exposed to any climate conditions.
Strict controls, equipment and know-how ensure the correct application of coatings through conversion , which is an essential condition for the corrosion resistance of coated aluminum.
In terms of colors, there is an extremely wide range of colors from leading international suppliers, DUPONT, TIGER, AKZO NOBEL, NEOKEM but also in colors RAL Classic ANALKO promotes MAT, Sagra, wood imitations and other special colors which are also available.
In order to solve the problems in covering castings, the company developed and applied surface treatments before painting (deburring, grinding, etc.) and special chemical processes.
Fields of activity
Given the experience of over 40 years in the field and our tendency in quality services to customers of our company, we are extending our services to a large number of customers for a wide range of activities.
The fields of activity of our company are:
- Civil engineering: painting profirelor for aluminum and steel, aluminum components, iron or galvanized for apartment buildings and residential homes, partitions, decoration and cladding.
- Industrial Construction: aluminum, iron or zinc components for banking headquarters, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, petrol stations, supermarkets, all.
- Automotive: special treatments and painting for parts and subassemblies for interior decoration, etc.
- Industrial machinery and equipment: frames, components, accessories, components and parts, etc.
- Lighting and street lighting.
- indoor and outdoor metal furniture: chairs, tables and desks for patios, terraces umbrella stand, etc.
- Spare parts and components for bicycles
- Spare parts and components for motorcycles.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- leisure and fitness equipment
- Heating Devices: radiators, etc.
- Furniture Accessories
- Advertising display